Saturday 23 July 2011

Third Week

On the third week of Micro Teaching class, it’s my friends’ turn to have a group teaching. I could learn something from my friends. I knew that he was well-prepared but he was too nervous. I didn’t know why he was very nervous but the good thing was that he could manage to deliver his teaching material to the students well. I thought I was the only one who was very nervous during the teaching process. When we were too nervous, it would affect the way we speak, the problems would be grammatical mistakes and articulation problem and the worst thing when we got nervous during the teaching process is that we got blank, in other words, we were lost, we don’t know what to do. Here, I learned that I could hardly overcome my nervous but by keep practicing over and onver again. I believe that I could be better, we could be better. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment