Tuesday 26 July 2011

Eighth Reflection

This week was my turn to perform a class teaching. I didn’t actually feel nervous at that time but still I made some mistakes. My set induction was too ordinary. Thanks to my friends, my classmates, even if I still got some lackness in the way I teach, my teaching practice could run smoothly. I still haven’t had the confidence to teach but somehow my friends helped my to overcome that problem. They really are good friends. But something can always go wrong, I got confused when one of my friends which pretended to be my senior high school student asked the difference between eagle and hawk. Afterall, I made a significant improvement in my teaching ability since my last teaching practice which was the group teaching. I think I’ve done my class teaching well. I hope by keep practicing, I could be even better in teaching.
Thanks to my friends and my lecturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment