Tuesday 26 July 2011

Lower Semester Teaching Reflection

I taught Bu Adesti's Pronunciation class for my lower semester teaching. My students were the students of PBI 2010. I didn't know whether it was unfortunate or fortunate for me because my students were my classmates in Paragraph Writing class. This pronunciation class took place on Monday evening. It was very unfortunate for me because at that time, I had SPD class in the early morning and I had many classes on Monday. When it came the time for me to teach, I was too exhausted. I couldn't focus on my teaching. Even when I was teaching, sometimes my mind was blank. I got lost in my own teaching process. I know that this should not be an excuse but at that time, I had so many assignments from my lecturers. The good thing was my students were very helpful and they were very cooperative. During the process, Bu Adesti's presence, as an observer, help me to improve my confidence. But mostly, I thank God for helping me through these learning processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment