Saturday 23 July 2011

Fourth Week

This week, two of my friends were practicing their first class teaching. Even though this was their first time doing class teaching, they did it very well. They didn’t look like they were nervous. They were very relax and confident during the process. Maybe because they were well-prepared. I learned something from their performance such as to pay attention to what our students were doing when we were teaching, pay attention and replied to the students’ responses, warn the late comers and the students’ disturbing behaviour. These things, I didn’t actually notice before because I was too focus on my teaching. I focused on my teaching in order not to get lost during my teaching process. Thank you to my friends because after seeing their performance, I realized what did I do wrong when I was teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment