Tuesday 26 July 2011

Micro Teaching Final Reflection

Finally, the final reflection (=D).

The Micro Teaching Class that I took along the semester really helped me alot in improving my teaching ability. At first, I hated it when I have to teach. But, during the class, I found that teaching is fun and challenging. I got motivated when I saw my friends, my classmates from the lower semester could teach well. I think if they could do it, then I could do it too.

Micro Teaching class was very useful in some ways. Through Micro Teaching class, I could practice my teaching ability and the class also helped me alot in improving my ability to be a better teacher. But I found Micro Teaching class wasn't really practical when we're facing the real situation. In Micro Teaching class, the students that we taught were the PBI students. So, it was easier to teach them even when they were pretending to be beginners because they already have the basic of English education. Here, I suggest Micro Teaching class, the teaching practice should be done outside of PBI, such as PGSD and etc. or someone outside the university if possible (=P). I think that will be more practical when it came the time for us to teach in PPL or other places because we really are facing the real situation. The experience that we got through the process could enrich even our knowledge and improve our teaching ability even more than before.

Another thing was about the facility. The lab was fine, when all the equipment works well. But, in my experience, something can always go wrong. It was very uncomfortable when the air conditioner was not working properly because the air in the class can be hot, just like me... (=P).

Overall, thanks to Micro Teaching class, my friends and my lecturers who had helped me alot in improving my teaching ability, thank you for helping me through this learning process. Thank God it over (=D).

No comments:

Post a Comment