Wednesday 9 March 2011

Micro Teaching Weekly Reflections

First reflection

I didn't come on the first meeting of the micro teaching class. :D

At the first time, i thought that Micro Teaching class was a bad idea. I didn't really like to teach. Especially, when my students were actually smarter than me. But, after I joined the class for a couple of times, I realize that to be a good teacher who could teach well, all we need is keep practice and practice and practice. On the last meeting, I was taught the tips and tricks to be a good teacher, to manage the class and etc I believe that through Micro Teaching class, I could be better at teaching.

1 comment:

  1. I also had the same feeling as you when I joined Microteaching class back in 1995 or something. But then something changed. My friends supported me, and they in fact experienced the same thing as me, or even worse. So we help each other to go through this course. And then, what happen? I didn't even realize that I then fall in love with teaching! So, learn from your friends, help them, and you will find that we are all in the same boat. Have fun helping and learning together! :)

    ReplyDelete